1. MICOL RAGNI (you should know my name by now!!!! :D ahaha)
2. LONDON (you have actually been to my place mate!!) LOL
3. Style in general is many things, you can see style in everything a person does, in the way someone talks, eats or even sleeps.
Style in the fashion sense, I think it is the whole of the things you consciously or unconsciously choose to show to the world out there. It is the way you express your personality through your body.
4. Happiness is fearlessly being who I am.
5. The most important item/object in my life is my i-pod.
The most important (fashionable item) is my hoodie. It just feels like the right thing to wear in most of the occasions.
6. Culture plays a huge role in what I wear. I often tap into the style of certain eras or certain subcultures. Although I am not entirely sure I can answer the question. I think I need you to explain me what do you by culture, because it’s such a broad word… does it includes social trends and culture? Does it includes culture in a more general type of sense?
7. I dress to feel comfortable and at ease with myself, other people and in places and contexts… I like the way clothes can make you feel safe and able to face nearly any type of situation ( if you choose them well!).
I dress to look good sometimes.
Some other times I wear pieces that are very special, pieces that involve a certain level of artistic expression in a way. They are usually quite loud like a Commes des Garcons dress. It makes me feel like I am breaking the rules, I am doing a rebellious act, I am escaping for the monotony of everyday routine.
8. London has influenced me like it does to everyone here I think.
9. My very first fashion inspirations are Yohji Yamamoto, Issey Miyake and Rei Kawakubo. I have always been a big fan of Japan.
10. Beauty is when what your eyes see is good as when your ears hear music.